By Perry Sacks
It’s time to G.O.T.E. — Get Out the Enrollment! Around the office, we’re calling it Go Time. Because it’s true! This is the final push – the last day you can get covered this year before the Health Insurance Marketplace closes on March 31. 
So if you still haven’t yet, here are 10 reasons to get covered:
1) It’s the law. After March 31, you’ll likely have to pay a fine for not having health insurance. This fine will start off small in 2014 — $95 for adults or 1 percent of household income, whichever is greater — but will increase thereafter. Wouldn’t you rather pay for something that can help you and actually save you money, than pay a fine?!
2) You could pay less for health insurance than your cell phone bill! Half of single, uninsured young people can get health insurance for less than $50 a month. But don’t just take our word for it—check out your discounts with Kaiser Family Foundation’s financial assistance calculator, or by downloading our free health care app!
3) And speaking of free, you could win free health insurance for a year by entering our Healthy Young America Mobile App Sweepstakes! Enter for a chance to win $1,200 – the average annual cost of health insurance for most single, uninsured young adults. 
4) You can’t be turned down for coverage. Before the ACA, insurance companies could deny you coverage for some pretty ridiculous reasons, including acne! Now, no one can be turned down because of a “pre-existing condition.”
5) Preventive care is free. That means when you go to the doctor for an annual visit, you won’t be charged for certain services that you receive, including tests for cancer, diabetes, STIs, HIV and plenty of other services. Staying healthy has never been this easy!
6) Being a woman is no long a “pre-existing condition.” Insurance companies can no longer charge women higher premiums than men. Plus, the law requires coverage of FDA-approved contraceptive methods, as well as gynecological exams and other preventive services that especially benefit women, at no cost.
7) You don’t have to sign up alone. There is assistance available in-person, by phone and online to walk you through the process and help calculate financial assistance available to you.
8) No one deserves to go broke because they get sick. Medical bills are the number one reason for personal bankruptcies in the U.S. Having health insurance not only keeps you healthy, it also provides financial security.
9) It’s trending! Over 6 million people have already signed up for health insurance through the new health insurance marketplaces.
10) Because accidents happen and no one is invincible!
It’s go time! Go get covered today!
 After March 31, if you lose your insurance or experience another “qualifying life event,” you may be eligible for a “special enrollment period” to sign up for coverage on the Marketplace. You can enroll in Medicaid year-round.