Get Help for Open Enrollment!
Open enrollment is November 1 – December 15! That means if you need health insurance, you can enroll in a plan through the individual health insurance marketplace. Even if you already have a plan you like, it’s a great opportunity to shop around and see if you can find a plan that saves you money. More than 8 in 10 enrollees qualify for financial assistance to lower the cost of their plan.
Get free, in-person help by scheduling an appointment with the Get Covered Connector:
What you need to know to get enrolled:
- The 2021 open enrollment period starts November 1, 2020 and ends December 15. A few states may extend their deadline to enroll, but make sure to enroll by December 15th to have coverage that starts January 1, 2021. Make a plan to enroll early and avoid the deadline rush!
- New plans and prices are available each year, and plans may be more affordable than you think. In fact, some premiums are dropping in many parts of the country.
- Re-enrolling? Shop and save! It’s more important than ever to shop around. You may be eligible for additional savings, so make sure to log into your account, update your information, compare plans and pick the plan that’s right for you.
- Free, local help is still available. Use the connector tool above to make an appointment for free in person help enrolling in coverage in your area.
- For more, check out our Healthy Adulting Toolkit which includes a lot more resources for understanding your health insurance options.
Want to get involved with the Get Covered Coalition and help spread the word about open enrollment? Get access to resources, updated trainings, and social media content by contacting Mina Schultz.