The National Office, based in Washington D.C., continues Young Invincibles’ cutting-edge work through policy research and analysis, sharing the stories of young adults, designing campaigns to educate, inform, and mobilize our generation, and advocating to change the status quo.

If you have questions about our work or about the organization, please email us at 

Are you a member of the press? All media inquiries should be sent to:
Kate Londen, Communications Director, (434) 466-4645

Otherwise, you can send us mail or give us a call at our DC office listed below:
Young Invincibles
1025 Connecticut Ave NW
Suite 914
Washington, District of Columbia 20036
(202) 734-6520

Check out our national resources below.

More filter options
  • Reset Filter
  • Marketplace/Exchange

    State Health Insurance Marketplaces (also called Exchanges) are websites where you can get information about health insurance, see a variety of insurance options, compare plans, and purchase insurance. Depending on whether or not your state chose to run to its...

    Read More
  • Essential Health Benefits

    Basic categories of benefits that must be provided by plans on the new state Health Insurance Marketplaces, individual and small group plans not on the state marketplaces, and state Medicaid plans. These categories of services include: ambulatory services; emergency services;...

    Read More
  • Deductible

    The amount you pay for care before your insurance kicks in. For example, if you have a $1,000 deductible, you will pay $1,000 before your insurance covers health care costs. There can be another deductible for a specific benefit like...

    Read More
  • Cost-sharing subsidies

    A discount on your out-of-pocket costs, such as your co-pay. Depending on your income level, if you buy a “silver” plan on the state marketplace, you may be eligible for a cost-sharing subsidy. A silver plan is a type of...

    Read More
  • Co-pay

    A co-pay is the flat fee you have to pay for a service, such as a doctor’s visit or a prescription. If you have a $15 co-pay for visits to your primary care provider, you will pay $15 for a...

    Read More
  • Co-insurance

    The amount of cost sharing between you and your insurance company. If you have a 80% / 20% co-insurance, this means that when you receive care, the insurance company pays 80% of the cost and you pay the other 20%.

    Read More
  • Catastrophic Plan

    A plan with a low monthly premium but high out-of-pocket costs and a very high deductible.  You must be under 30 years old or eligible to get a “hardship exemption” because you can’t find other affordable health insurance coverage in...

    Read More